Thursday, June 18, 2009

Watermelon


Today begins with watermelon for breakfast and a decision to create this journal to record my progression with my new living foods lifestyle. Will post on a blog.

The blog is up now.

I started reading Brenda Cobb's Livings Food Lifestyle book a couple of days ago. Brenda runs the Living Foods Institute in Atlanta. I think she also has one in another state. But I met Brenda on 13 May in 2004 at one of her free living foods seminars in Atlanta. At the time I was living in Atlanta and my interest in health led me to her.

Brenda's book talks about watermelon being one of the base foods so I figured I should start using it. I love watermelon, but I love to eat them. To date, I have not tried juicing them with the white of the rind yet. Seems such a waste not to eat the red watermelon whole. Maybe I will try it with my next one.


I mentioned in my first post that Bill Harris sent me an email on health. What I did not say is that I have his holosync meditation CD which I have been using off and on for some months now. Have decided to be more consistent with it as I implement my new LFL. It can only help. I really enjoy the Super Longevity that he included as a bonus CD. I think it will assist me in my healing.

These CDs help me get in a relaxed state without all the chanting and other going ons of meditation. They have been a God send in terms of convenience and creating change, and I might even say helping me to make the decision to change my eating habits.


When the blessings of abundance (BOA) reenter my life, I will move on to the next level of meditation CD Centerpointe offers. The Holosync CDs are really good stuff and I’m glad I found Centerpointe when I did.


Hey, when the student is ready, right?


Later this morning, I indulged by having grits and eggs and buttered toast, which my mom cooked, although I did forgo the bacon. Though tempting, I find I can usually abstain from pork and other meats with little resistance. But that bacon did look and smell good…


The sugary brown pastry cake with the syrup and walnuts that I bought the other day is still on the table. I do not think I am craving refined sugar as much now and that’s a good thing. Now if I can just do the right thing and clean my veggies and do some juicing before the afternoon cravings kick in.


Hey, at least I recognize my pattern.


I’m drinking some of that green stuff now that I bought from the store. It will serve as a substitute till I can juice my new batch of green juice in a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed...